October 12, 2024

George and the Galactic Games has a new cover!


My first published novel, George and the Galactic Games, has a new cover! This is the fifth cover for the book and definitely my favorite. I made the first two covers myself, and I wasn't too happy with either one, so I hired an artist to create a more professional cover. That cover lasted for a while until I tired of it and hired a different artist to create the fourth cover. The fourth one had served as the cover for the book for the last few years, longer than any of the previous three. I wasn't looking to replace the cover until this one came along, and I immediately wanted it to be the new face of the book. I love this cover because it not only conveys a scene from the story, but the style also fits the middle-grade level that is the book's target audience. I have a feeling I'll be keeping this cover for a long, long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment