August 21, 2012

In the Hands of Children print version

One thing I learned from publishing my first novel, George and the Galactic Games, was that I should make my books available in print version. I got lots of messages from friends and relatives who didn't want to buy George and the Galactic Games in e-book format because they didn't have a e-reader or they didn't like to read books electronically. After looking around, I wound up using Createspace to publish a print version of the book.

With In the Hands of Children, I prepared a print version along with an electronic version and submitted them at the same time. Due to the rate at which the different platforms process manuscript submissions, the Kindle version hit Amazon first. However, I'm happy to announce that print versions of In the Hands of Children are now available on Amazon and Createspace!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment