May 16, 2015

Transmissions release announcement


I'm pleased to announce the release of my latest book, Transmissions! This is a novella that is a little different from the usual science fiction/fantasy stories that I write. Since I first heard of numbers stations from watching Lost, I've been fascinated by these strange transmissions, and what better way was there to feed my curiosity than to research the heck out of the topic for a story? I hope you enjoy reading Transmission as much as I enjoyed writing it!

You can purchase Transmissions for just 99 cents from:

Using an old radio that he inherited from his grandfather, Charlie picks up unusual transmissions on a shortwave frequency. Every morning and every evening, a woman’s deep, monotonous voice recites a series of seemingly random numbers. The numbers change every day, and Charlie can’t figure out what they mean.

Enlisting the help of his best friend, Jenny, Charlie tries to unravel the mystery behind the messages. However, the more that he and Jenny dig into the significance of the transmissions, the more that Charlie realizes he has a bigger problem on his hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment