November 10, 2016

Five Years!

I can't believe that five years have passed since I published my first novel, George and the Galactic Games! While it's not my best-selling title, the book still holds a special place in my heart. Sometimes you'll read about authors who have a book inside them that's begging to be written, and, more so than any other book I've published, George and the Galactic Games was that book for me. If not for how much I wanted to write the story of George and his adventures, I wouldn't have pushed myself to finish this novel. Which meant I would've never have written all of the novels after it. So I should thank George for kickstarting my author career. Thanks, and Happy Book Birthday, George and the Galactic Games!


If you're interested in reading the book, you can purchase the e-book edition for just 99 cents on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, or iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment