May 5, 2012

First draft done, and now for something (not so) completely different

Thanks to my productive Spring Break, I'm done with the first draft of my second novel! Instead of jumping right into proofreading and revisions, I'm going to take a couple of weeks off from working on it. Other authors have suggested I do this so that when I re-read it, my mind is fresh.

What am I going to do for two weeks? Sit on the sofa and watch TV? Play video games? No! I'm going to publish another book! I've been meaning to go through some short stories that I wrote in the past and publish them in another collection. Like Numbers Plus Four, I anticipate that this collection will contain five stories and sell for 99 cents.

Stay tuned for an announcement when I publish the new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment