This is the way I rate books:
- 5 stars: The book was great! I'd recommend it anyone. I'd read the book again. Everyone, go buy this book now!
- 4 stars: The book was really good. I'd recommend it to my friends who enjoy books in the genre. If I had time, I wouldn't mind reading the book again. At the right price, you should buy this book.
- 3 stars: The book was OK. If you really like the author or are looking for something to read, I'd probably recommend it. It was worth my while to read the book, but I probably won't read it again.
- 2 stars: The book wasn't good. I wouldn't recommend it, and I feel like the time I spent reading this book could have been better spent.
- 1 star: The book was awful. Don't read it. I shouldn't have.