October 14, 2012

Dean Wesley Smith's blog

This is going to be an unusual blog post because all I'm going to talk about is another author's blog.

I don't remember how I stumbled across Dean Wesley Smith, but his blog has become a must-read for me. If you're an indie author (or any author for that matter), I recommend that you read it too. His posts are like an anchor when, as an author, you're buffeted by a million pieces of advice and feeling like you don't know what to do.

When I come across a really good article about indie publishing, I add it to my browser's bookmarks. This doesn't happen often, maybe once or twice a month. As of this week, guess which blog has more bookmarks associated with it than any other? Yup, Dean Wesley Smith. Even more than Joe Konrath, whose blog inspired me to be an indie author!

Here are my favorite articles from DWS, listed chronologically:


No comments:

Post a Comment