October 31, 2012

Win a copy of my book (and other marketing exposure)

Happy Halloween, everyone!

The last couple of weeks have been the best by far for me in terms of getting exposure.

First of all, as the title of this blog post implies, you can win a copy of In the Hands of Children or George and the Galactic Games! The folks at Me, My Shelf, and I were nice enough to have me as part of their My Indie Monday feature this week. Their post contained a short biography, a description of In the Hands of Children, an excerpt from the book, and a giveaway. You can read it here and enter the giveaway, which ends on Saturday.

Today, the Predatory Ethics blog also featured me, or rather, In the Hands of Children. They have an Indie Author Feature that runs every Wednesday and Sunday.

Lastly, my first ever review to be posted on a book blog appeared 2 weeks ago at The Indie Book Blog Database. I was super excited when I saw it, not only because it was my first blog review ever, but also because the reviewer gave me 4 1/2 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment