January 30, 2016

A Spoonful of Stories

A few years ago, I had an idea to write a collection of flash fiction. I was fond of the format where an entire story can be told in 1,000 words or less. However, like some of my other writing ideas, this one was set aside in favor of more promising ones.

This year, I'm resurrecting the idea and posting the stories to Wattpad under a project called "A Spoonful of Stories." There will be 26 works of flash fiction in all, where the title of each story features alliteration using a letter of the alphabet (e.g., the first story is titled "An Armful of Armadillos"). Some of these short stories have been on my hard drive for years, and some will be newly written just for "A Spoonful of Stories." My goal is to post a new work of flash fiction every month.

I hope you'll like reading them!



No comments:

Post a Comment