January 4, 2014

Reading Outside the Box Challenge

Last year, I undertook the Authors A to Z reading challenge, and it was a fun exercise. I discovered some good books that I probably wouldn't have read otherwise.

This year, I'm starting a new reading challenge called Reading Outside the Box. Thanks to Alison of The Cheap Reader blog for introducing me to it. You can read her blog to find out more details about the challenge, but in a nutshell, I'm going to try to read a book for each square in the grid below. As with the Authors A to Z challenge, I'll post a review of each Reading Outside the Box book that I read.


I expect some squares will be easy to fill, like "Self Published" or "Young Adult Fiction", but others will pose a real challenge. For example, I have to read a Romance?? How about "Poetry or Novel-in-Verse"? This should be interesting.

Let the challenge begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment